Terms and Condition
of Cinderella Travel (japanr-pass.com)
Section 1 Scope of application
1.These General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts concluded with a “consumer” or an “entrepreneur” through the reservation system. Any deviating provisions are hereby rejected. Any provisions other than those contained herein shall only be effective if expressly acknowledged in writing by Cinderella Travel.
2.These General Terms and Conditions shall also apply to future business relations, even if they are not expressly agreed upon again.
3.A consumer as envisaged by these General Terms and Conditions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that cannot be attributed to such person’s independent professional or commercial activities.
4.An entrepreneur as envisaged by these General Terms and Conditions is any natural or legal person or partnership with legal capacity who enters into a legal transaction acting within the course of their independent professional or commercial activities.
Section 2 Contracting parties / contact persons
1.The contract of sale is concluded with Cinderella Travel (RP), Rambla Catalunya 115, 08007, Barcelona. Further information about the seller can be found in the legal notice on the website.
2.The Cinderella Travel Service Center can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and suggestions relating to our products and services as well as in respect of any complaints or grievances.
Section 3 Making use of the services
1. The respective discounts offered by the tourist service providers can only be claimed on presentation of a valid original tourist ticket. The user must present the respective tourist ticket for electronic verification or visual inspection without being requested to do so before using the service.
2. The service providers shall only be obliged to provide their services in accordance with the general terms and conditions of their business activities, in particular taking into account the advertised service times, opening hours and general service requirements (e.g. weather conditions).
3. The discounts on the offers of numerous tourist service providers, e.g. sightseeing tours, boat trips, visits to museums, theatres and places of interest, as well as access to numerous attractions, may be as much as 15% or 50%, depending on the provider or the type of service or product.
4. The respective general terms and conditions or conditions of carriage of the service providers shall apply to the use of the services included in the respective products. The relevant general terms and conditions or conditions of carriage can be obtained from the service providers. The organizers and providers expressly reserve the right to make changes to the range of services, opening hours, prices or validity periods.
Section 4 Offers, conclusion of the contract, obligations of performance and delivery
1. The presentation of the products does not constitute a legally binding offer, but rather a non-binding online catalogue. Input errors can be corrected before sending the order using the technical means provided in the online shop and the usual functions of the keyboard/mouse. By clicking the “Purchase” or “Place order” button, you place a binding order for the goods contained in the shopping cart. Thereafter, input errors can no longer be corrected. Confirmation of receipt of the order takes place immediately after sending the order and does not yet constitute acceptance of the contract. We accept your order by sending an order confirmation to the e-mail address specified by you.
2. Orders are processed and contact is made automatically by e-mail. The order data will be stored and can be retrieved by entering the booking number under the above-mentioned service number. The order data includes the text of the contract together with the General Terms and Conditions. The transmission of the order data to the customer is in writing by e-mail.
3. The customer shall ensure that the e-mail address provided by the customer to confirm or process the order is correct, so that japanr-pass.com’s e-mails and the vouchers or goods sent in them can be received at this address. In particular, when using SPAM filters, the customer shall ensure that e-mails sent by japanr-pass can be delivered.
4. The goods shall remain the property of japanr-pass until payment has been received in full. The customer shall not be entitled to dispose of the goods subject to the retention of title. If the retention of title lapses due to processing by the customer of the goods delivered by japanr-pass (such as by being combined with other items), the customer hereby grants japanr-pass ownership of the item created through the combination. Transfer shall be substituted by the customer safeguarding the new item on behalf of japanr-pass free of charge.
5. When ordering available tickets via the japanr-pass, the ordering data of registered customers will be saved temporaly till the client receives the purchased product.
6. Vouchers, online tickets or items for download will be delivered by e-mail. The delivery of goods and hard tickets for customers will be done when customers collect the ordered goods or hard tickets personally in the specified delivery points.
7. The customer shall not be entitled to compensation if collection becomes substantially more difficult or impossible due to force majeure or other events over which japanr-pass has no control. In particular, such events include: fire, flooding, labour disputes, operational interruptions, strikes and official orders which are not attributable to the operational risk of japanr-pass. In such cases, the customer will be notified immediately of the inability to effect delivery at one specific delivery point, recommending to client to choose a different one.
Section 5 Information on the use of vouchers
1. Vouchers are not available for all products and cannot be obtained from all distribution channels. It is the customer's responsibility to ascertain which purchase options are available via which distribution channel.
2. The voucher itself does not constitute a ticket and does not entitle the holder to any discount or admission at tourist service providers. Vouchers do not confer a right to the immediate use of a service and need to be redeemed for a hard ticket.
3. Redeeming a voucher for a hard ticket is only permitted once at one of the following redemption points (including all Tourist Info Centers). There you will also receive any product extras. Validation is carried out by the system according to the voucher number.
4. Any costs incurred in connection with redeeming the voucher for a hard ticket shall not be reimbursed. japanr-pass, as the issuer of the voucher, shall not be liable for any personal injury or damage to property suffered by the customer in connection with the journey to the redemption point.
5. The voucher can only be redeemed by the person designated on it (usually the purchaser). However, when ordering online via the japanr-pass, the customer has the option of specifying a third party in advance as the recipient and authorising this person to redeem the voucher. When redeeming the voucher, the purchaser or recipient will need to prove their identity by means of a valid identity document. The Tourist Info Centers or redeeming points shall be entitled to record the identifying personal data before redeeming the voucher and to request confirmation of receipt of the ticket issued by signature. The voucher is not transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash and can only be redeemed once.
6. The voucher may be redeemed for a hard ticket up to the expiry date indicated on the voucher. The voucher must be presented in order to redeem it. There are no fees or charges for the redemption itself.
7. The customer is not entitled to reproduce, duplicate or alter the printed voucher. The customer must keep the voucher after receipt/printing so that third parties do not have access to it. If the ticket is reproduced by a third party or if the voucher is lost before it is redeemed, the customer shall be liable for any loss or damage. If the voucher is lost or duplicated by a third party, the purchase price will not be refunded.
8. The specific provisions for handling the voucher and its redemption apply for security reasons to prevent fraud in online payment transactions. Any misuse of the vouchers, their reproduction etc. is punish-able by law and will be prosecuted. japanr-pass expressly reserves the right to claim damages in such cases.
9. The locations of the Tourist Info Centres as well as other redemption points for the vouchers and their opening hours are indicated on the vouchers supplied to you. Subject to change at any time. The latest information on all Tourist Info Centres, all redemption points and the respective opening hours can be found on the vouchers.
Section 6 Information on the use of online tickets
1. Online tickets are not available for all products and cannot be obtained from all distribution channels. It is the customer's responsibility to ascertain for themselves which purchase options are available via which distribution channel. Online tickets must be printed on A4 paper by the customer after purchase and before the first use and entitle the customer to the immediate use of services.
2. An online ticket entitles the holder to a discount or entry at tourist service providers. The online ticket is only valid for the period indicated on it (date, time, expiry).
3. The online ticket can only be used by the person designated on it (usually the purchaser). The customer may be requested to prove their identity by means of a valid identity document when using the ticket. The online ticket is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. If the online ticket is not used or is lost, japanr-pass will not refund the purchase price or replace it.
4. The customer is not entitled to reproduce, duplicate or alter the online ticket. The customer must keep the online ticket after receipt/printing so that third parties do not have access to it. If the ticket is reproduced by a third party or if the online ticket is lost before it is redeemed, the customer shall be liable for any loss or damage. If the online ticket is lost or duplicated by a third party, the purchase price will not be refunded.
5. The specific provisions for handling the online ticket apply for security reasons to prevent fraud in online payment transactions. Any misuse of the online tickets, their reproduction etc. is punishable by law and will be prosecuted. japanr-pass expressly reserves the right to claim damages in such cases.
Section 7 Prices, terms of payment and delivery charges
1. The prices shown are determined by the respective products and product variants, are final prices and include the statutory value added tax applicable in Spain. japanr-pass will not accept any payment methods other than those specified here. If customers send cash contrary to this provision, japanr-pass shall not be liable for any loss in respect thereof.
2. The purchase price includes transport costs, including statutory VAT, in accordance with the information on the tourist ticket. The collection of the transport cost component is performed by japanr-pass on behalf of and for the account of the transport companies.
3. The purchase price is due and payable in advance when placing the order and can be paid by credit card. Your account will be debited immediately after completion of the ordering process. We accept Visa, Mastercard/Eurocard and American Express credit cards.
4. When paying by credit card, the date of payment corresponds to the date of the order. In the event that a credit card payment is rejected, the customer shall pay the purchase price together with any additional costs or fees within 10 days of receipt of the services. Such costs shall include any costs incurred due to the cancellation of the credit card debit.
5. Additional charges may apply in individual cases to orders from countries outside the European Union for which japanr-pass is not responsible and which shall be borne by the customer. These include, for example, charges for the transfer of money by credit institutions (e.g. transfer fees, currency exchange fees).
Section 8 Data protection
1. japanr-pass complies with the data protection laws with regard to your personal data.
2. Within the context of the purchase contract, the customer's personal data is collected; this includes the first and last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and, in the case of the purchase of an online ticket or voucher, the starting date of the ticket's validity. This data is stored exclusively for the implementation of the purchase con-tract and insofar as this is required by obligatory statutory requirements. The processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of the contract in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
3. Customers have the right, at any time, to obtain information on the status of the storage of their personal data and to request the erasure of their personal data insofar as this is not precluded by the requirements referred to above.
Section 9 Information on withdrawal
1. Consumers have a right of withdrawal subject to the following: you have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving reasons. However, this right of withdrawal does not apply to the purchase of the following products, namely RP, and CTC.
2. The statutory right of withdrawal for consumer contracts concluded at a distance is excluded: for the purchase of transport tickets or contracts for the carriage of persons (Section 312(2) number 5 of the BGB) and for contracts for the provision of services in the fields of accommodation other than for residential purposes, transport of goods, vehicle rental services, deliveries of food and beverages, or services related to leisure activities, if the contract provides for a specific date or period for the performance (Section 312g(2) number 9 of the BGB).Consequently, the statutory right of withdrawal does not apply to the purchase of tourist tickets that are subject to these General Terms and Conditions.
3. The period for withdrawal is 14 days from the date on which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.
4. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must notify us: Cinderella Travel, E-Mail: email@example.com means of an unambiguous declaration of your decision to withdraw from this contract. The attached sample withdrawal form can be used for this purpose; however, this is not obligatory. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you notify us of the exercise of your right of withdrawal before the expiry of the period for withdrawal.
Section 10 Warranty and liability
1. If there is a defect in the purchased item, the statutory provisions shall apply.
2. If the customer is a merchant, the commercial duty to inspect and give notice of complaint in accordance shall apply. If the customer fails to comply with the duty to give notice provided therein, the goods shall be deemed to have been accepted.
3. If the customer is a consumer, the customer is requested to lodge a complaint with the carrier in respect of delivered goods with obvious transport damage and to inform japanr-pass thereof. If the customer fails to do so, this will not affect the customer's statutory or contractual rights in respect of defects. If the goods have any other defects, the customer shall notify japanr-pass thereof immediately.
4. japanr-pass shall notify the customer immediately whether the goods are to be collected by japanr-pass or by the carrier commissioned by japanr-pass from the customer or whether the customer is to return them at japanr-pass’s expense.
5. If the number of products delivered differs from the quantity ordered, japanr-pass must be notified immediately.
6. japanr-pass does not assume any liability as the issuer of the products listed here for the non-performance or poor performance of the participating service providers or for any personal injury, damage to property or other damage suffered by the user as a consequence or during the course of the services provided by the respective service provider. Such claims shall only be capable of being brought by the user against the respective service provider. japanr-pass shall only be liable insofar as the statutory provisions strictly provide for liability and only accepts unlimited liability for damages caused by its intentional acts or acts of gross negligence or in the event that a warranty against the harm suffered was provided. Liability for damages due to ordinary negligence which results in injury to life, limb or health shall be unlimited. In the event of a negligent breach of a material contractual obligation, liability shall be limited to the resulting damage to property and financial losses to the extent that such damages were foreseeable and typical in the circumstances. Liability for indirect damages, in particular for consequential damages, unforeseeable damages or atypical damages as well as for loss of profits is excluded. The same applies to damages caused by accident or force majeure. In addition, japanr-pass expressly excludes any liability on its part for technical faults (e.g. the non-availability of this website).